Are you prepared to deal with emergencies that may arise during your workday? If one of your coworkers collapsed, would you immediately know what to do?
This 1.5 hour course will teach you the proper response in an emergency setting. A full review of medical emergency protocols including:
- Office Preparation for Medical Emergencies
- Your Emergency Medical Kit
- Medical Events in the Dental Office
- Office Staff Procedures
By the end of the course, your staff will be able to:
- Define a medical emergency.
- List the steps that must be taken to handle a medical emergency.
- Describe how to assist if someone has stopped breathing.
- Define the symptoms of common ailments such as: Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Etc.
- Describe first aid for events such as: allergic reaction, heart attack, choking, etc.
To book this 1.5 hour course, contact us here.